Website Malware Removal
Cobweb security expert team remove malware and fix your hacked website instantly
Our experienced team will fix and clean your website quickly.
- Detect and clean your website from viruses and malware
- Adware, spyware and spam links detection and removal
- Repair of identified codes vulnerabilities
- Blacklist monitoring
- Security hardening analytics & recommendations
Take the security monitoring of your web site with our premium plan and the threats you no longer fear
- 24/7 monitoring as well as Website cleaning and repair
- We have expanded database of viruses, Malicious scripts,
- Malware and know security vulnerabilities
- This Plan is suited for small and medium size privet and commercial websites
- You will receive recommendations for security hardening
Website hacking has become a global problem that affects a lot of websites daily
Did you know?
-70% of scanned websites have vulnerabilities of various types.
- 30% of websites are infected with malicious scripts, viruses, worms, trojans, and other malware.
- 10% of the websites are under the hidden control of hackers, who steal passwords, data and send spam to damage the company’s reputation.
- 3,000,000 of websites are hacked every year.
Responsive & professional
Cobweb team of security experts is always available to guarantee all-round IS for your website
Special scanning algorithm
Our unique algorithm ensures detection and removal of all kinds of malware, even unknown threats
Removal from blacklist
Browsers and search engines blacklist hacked sites to protect users. We’ll work to get your site removed from blacklists
We have a library of automated malware removal tools and well-trained security analysts who carefully check your website.
We safely remove all malware, spam, backdoor files from your website file system and database and completely repair your website’s IS.
Total website clean-up
We perform comprehensive scanning of your website for malware. Also, we detect and eliminate all malicious code injections that we find on your website.
What are the signs of an infected website?
Website is blocked by browser antivirus
When users try to visit your site, they get a warning message from the browser that the site is not safe.
Antivirus in your PC block your website
Modern PC antiviruses can detect some viruses on your web resources. Therefore, if your computer blocks access to your website and informs you of threats, then you should perform a scan for viruses immediately.
The website is not opened and\or blocked by search engines
Search engine bots constantly check websites for viruses and various types of malware. If a search engine finds any of the above on your website, they will blacklist your resource. Depending on the threat level, various unpleasant sanctions can be applied to block your website from other Internet users.
Your website blocked by Hosting
It is essential to understand that the hosting company is not responsible for your mistakes and does not have to protect your website from hackers and viruses. They just sell you storage space for your website. Therefore, you should not be surprised if you receive a letter from your hosting company informing you that your website is infected with a virus and that they are blocking it. After you clean your website from all viruses, the hosting company will usually unblock your website in the shortest possible time.
Mobile redirect to another website
If you try to access your website from a mobile photo, you will be redirected to another malicious site. It is one kind of common site infection. However, you will not see that when accessing from a PC.
Modified files on your website
If you notice that file size has changed or the dates of your files were modified, you should scan for viruses immediately.