All you need to know about the security of your websites
Our section of the Web Security Academy articles has been written to give owners and developers the most complete understanding of the security problems of web resources, how to protect them from infection and the possibilities for their treatment and cleaning up from viruses.
And so if you decide to build or order for yourself or your business website then you can understand that the problem of web site security is from the first moment of their creation and the threat with the development of your resource is only increasing.
First of all, we will understand what actually called viruses malicious code or infection of the website. These are not usual computer viruses, most often it’s only the code that launches the virus in more detail and the types of web viruses can be read here.
If you have already chosen on what plot you are making a site.
Diagnostic of viruses and malicious code on the website
- Mobile redirects: how to detect and remove viruses from your website
- Website Malware Scanner
- Website vulnerabilities and threats
- What are the signs of a hacked website?
Everything you need to know about the security and protection of your WordPress site
- A new generation WordPress Security & Protection
- WordPress Website security – Step by step
- Keep your website security – WP Core, plugin and theme automatic version update
Website Security Threats
- Website Phishing what is it ?
- 5 Main Reasons Why Your Website is Sending Spam
- 10 Most Common Website Hacking Techniques You Should Know
Tools that you can use to clean your site from malware
- Website Malware detection and removal